AirGO Frío Polar
AirGO is a neck warmer designed to protect yourself against pollution. Unlike pollution masks you get fashion, comfort and protection all in one.
The Frío Polar version is made of two textile layers of polyester and viscose to assure the maximum protection and comfort to the user. It is created for those who need high protection against wind and cold, for example bikers, cyclists or even pedestrians in winter.
Our standard pocket with a two-button closure (same for any model or size) is where GOFilter is placed in. This flexible filter is designed to stop any kind of pollution particles, such as dust, pollen or diesel particles. It is also made of an activated carbon layer designed to avoid the inhalation of toxic gases. One GOFilter is included on each AirGO Frío Polar pack and replacement filters are available in a twin pack.
GOFilter (1 unit included)
- Five layers of nonwovens specially made for pollution filtering (particles and gases).
- Durability: used 1 hour a day during weekdays it is estimated to have 3 months lifespan. However, it depends on the pollution levels the user is exposed to. As a reference point count around 60 hours of use.
- End of usage signs: gray colour and increase in the airflow resistance.
- Spain & Portugal:
- Delivery time: less than 72 hours.
- Free delivery
- Delivery time: less than 10 days.
- Shipping costs: 10,40 € (free delivery on orders over +70 €)
- Anywhere else:
- Delivery time: less than 15 days.
- Shipping costs: 14,05 € (free delivery on orders over +70 €)
LEGAL WARNING: Although materials are manufactured to meet FFP3 quality masks, this product is not for use to meet standards EN149:2001 + A1:2009 and standard EN143. It should not be used for industrial applications where a device in accordance with European Directive 89/686 or 89/656 is required. It should be used to reduce discomfort caused by exposure to non-toxic particles where concentrations do not exceed the limit value of national exposure.