In compliance with the Royal Decree-law 13/2012, adjusted to the Directive 2009/136/CE, of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 November 2009, integrated in the LSSI (Law 34/2002, July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce), AIRGO2 SOLUTIONS S.L. informs:
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored on the computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device of the user with information on navigation when accessing certain web pages. Among other things Cookies allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment. Moreover, depending on the information it contains and the way in which the equipment is used, cookies can be used to recognise a user.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing countless advantages in the supply of interactive services, easing the navigation and usability of our website.
Under no circumstances cookies could damage your computer. Conversely, the fact of being active helps us identify and resolve errors. The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third party cookies: those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by AIRGO2 SOLUTIONS S.L., but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps, Google Analytics or others.
- According to the period of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: these are stored on your hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after this date. We use these cookies, generally, to ease the purchase and registration services.
- According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: those necessary for the navigation and proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, traffic control and data communication, access to restricted access parts, carry out the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Customisation cookies: those that allow you to access the service with predefined features based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which you can access to the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do so we analyse your browsing on our website with the improve the offer of products and services AIRGO2 SOLUTIONS S.L. offer.
- Specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by the users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google. Google+ cookie and Google Maps, according to what is on your page about what type of cookies they use.
- Advertising cookies: those that allow the management of the advertising spaces that may be included on our website in the most efficient way possible.
- Purpose of cookies used:
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), AIRGO2 SOLUTIONS S.L. informs about the cookies used in its website and their purpose. The cookies on this website help to:
- Make this website work correctly
- Save you having to log in every time you visit this site
- Remember your adjustments during and between visits
- Allow you to watch videos
- Improve site speed / security
- Be able to share pages with social networks
- Continually improve this website
- Show ads based on your browsing habits
Cookies on this website will never be used to:
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Share personal identification data with third parties
Links Policy and Liability Exemptions
AIRGO2 SOLUTIONS S.L. doesn’t take charge of content from other sites what users can access through links established on its website and declares that in no case will proceed to examine or exercise any type of control over the content of other sites of the network. Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites external to its property that can be accessed through those links.
AIRGO2 SOLUTIONS S.L. declares to have adopted all the necessary measures to avoid any damage to its website users, which may arise from browsing its website. Consequently, AIRGO2 SOLUTIONS S.L. is not responsible, in any case, for any damages that the user may suffer due to Internet surfing.
AIRGO2 SOLUTIONS S.L. reserves the right to make the changes it deems appropriate, without prior notice, in the content of its website. Both with regard to the contents of the website, as in the conditions of use thereof, or in the general conditions of contract. These modifications may be made through its website by any admissible form in law and shall be binding during the time they are published on the web and until they are validly modified by subsequent ones.
As a complementary guarantee to the information provided above, at any time the user can allow, block or eliminate the installed cookies, accessing the following links to configure or disable its cookies in each browser.
- Manage cookies in Chrome
- Manage cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Manage cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- Manage cookies in Safari (Apple)
In AIRGO2 SOLUTIONS S.L., we never store the personal data of our users, with the exception of the IP address as described above, unless you want to register, voluntarily in order to make purchases of the products and services that we put at your disposal or receive information about promotions and contents of your interest. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.